Q & A With Lisa
Lisa Lambka is like the Kanye West of vintage boutiques in quaint and sunny St. Augustine, and Lisa Lambka's ReCHIC Unique Boutique: a collector and seller of unique vintage one-of-a-kind items. Think retro hot pink polka-dot purses from the '80s, vintage natural beaver hats from the '60s, and classic Chanel from the '90s. But don't get me wrong and assume that her collection extends back only to the '60s - she has rare finds stretching back to the '20s. ReCHIC has already amassed a massive inventory of thousands of priceless vintage finds like these after only one year in business.
Coming out of a background in high technology, manufacturing, and construction, this hardly sounds like the right project. But like any successful person, Lisa has been able to reinvent herself through executing on hobbies. Fashion has excited her since she was only 3 years old and she has acted as stylist for herself and her friends for over fifty years. Her extended involvement with fashion puts her in a perfect position to run this shop - she's seen all the trends since the early '60s. And she knows fashion is timeless.
Lisa and her boutique have been featured on local television and local news. And now it's our turn at Sacco to carry on the tradition. Lisa Lambka talks unisex, vintage, and inspiration for starting her boutique in this exclusive interview with Sacco:
Head of Marketing
myfanpark.com is looking for a global Head of Marketing to join our young, dynamic, and fast-growing entrepreneurial company. In this role, you will work closely with the Founders, who aim to disrupt the way fans and brands connect with those they admire, and in doing so, create new and innovative opportunities for the famous and influential to uplift, inspire, and delight their fans with unique, personalized, and authentic interactions.
A GLOBAL APPROACH WITH LOCAL IMPLEMENTATION
With operational teams in each of our key regions (USA/Canada, India, South Africa, Germany, Nigeria, and growing), you’ll take a global leadership role by managing regional marketing teams and providing them and us with:
1. Brand Strategy – you’ll lead our global brand strategy and oversee and assess the local marketing strategies from each of the regions against this global strategy.
2. Brand Creative - you’ll manage centralized creative for our brand and provide regional teams with exciting and innovative work for localization and adaptation.
3. Disruption - you embed innovative thinking and strategic direction to the delivery of creative and marketing efforts as we continue to innovate and unlock new markets.
4. Connecting the Dots – because you have a holistic view of regional marketing efforts (tactics, failures and success), you are able to teach across the regional teams and build admired and respected marketing disciplines in each region.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN THIS ROLE:
1. Clarity (what we need to do): you can challenge assumptions and enjoy interrogating challenges and opportunities as you seek to find the most effective way to reach diverse audiences in each of our key regions.
2. Data and Insights (where we need to do it): You understand the most important (digital) touchpoints to reach our desired audiences and by assessing the regional marketing strategies, you are able to provide each of the marketing teams with data & insights to optimise their effectiveness.
3. Ideation (how we should do it): Because you understand the role of our brand and how best we engage with audiences, you are able to help the leadership and regional teams deliver better and smarter ideas and creative output.
THE ONE THING YOU’LL BE MEASURED ON:
Your ability to deliver marketing capabilities and expertise that, as a result of your centralized role and output, better enable myFanPark and its employees to drive marketing results.
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE’D LOVE
You are ideally located in Southeast Asia. What matters most, is how you’ll work with a diverse group of ambitious people around the world. To this end, we’d want to appoint someone that brings:
Positivity and a sense of fun. Not an ego.
Curiosity to look where others don’t, to find opportunities not obstacles with lateral thinking.
A fresh perspective and original thoughts that gets our teams excited.
Accountability and independence to roll up your sleeves and dig into a challenge.
If this opportunity excites you, get in touch and let’s start the conversation. Send us your 1min shout-out video along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for that one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry to accent any outfit?
ReCHIC Unique Boutique
probably has it!
We love hats and have an immense collection for sale. This one (left) is a gorgeous 1970's Vintage Straw Hat desiged by Bella Fioni of Italy